My little girl is no longer that...Katelyn turned 12 on April 16th. She is beautiful young lady who enjoys collecting knives, playing sports (basketball, baseball, and volleyball), showing her club calf steer, and riding horses. She has also learned to play the guitar and just today, she got a new bass guitar...wow, she can't wait to learn to play it. Katelyn is in 6th grade and I would have to say that her favorite class is Art. I'll try to scan a couple of her drawings and add them for all to see. I think she's got a hidden talent. Katie just finished playing on a competative basketball team...she enjoyed playing, but it was the teams first year playing together and we didn't do so well against the other teams who have been playing together for years! The baseball season will begin here shortly and she's really excited to start playing. She likes to play at 3rd base or as catcher (which I think she plays the best). Katelyn is looking forward to her new baby colt being born...it is due on April 29th, but could come any day now. We'll share more on that later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment